When plants don’t flower, of course, there is an underlying issue. It may be related to light cycle. Growers usually identify it first, so it’s easier to solve the problem.
Signs of Damping Off
Leaves found at the base start to yellow while others become a grayish brown color
Stem turns brown especially the part close to the soil
- Tips of the leaves are burnt; have yellow or brown
- Leaves curl
Gophers and Moles – Image powered by Greencultured.co
Stem stretching can pose a big problem. What happens is that it can significantly impact plant growth. In this case, it can lower the yields or create weak stems.
- Nutrient Deficiencies
- Pests and Bugs
- Environmental Conditions
- Other Problems
- Leaves have burnt brown spots
- Yellow or white colored leaves
- Leaves fall off
- Roots are off-colored, soft, and watery
- Root external layer falls off
- Rotting smell coming from the roots
Cultivating cannabis is fun. For some people, growing itself adds to the experience of its use. Hence, in this article, we cover most of the likely problems cannabis growers may experience.