3. Chocolates: A fancy stoner’s brownie.
2. Blunt: A cigar wrapper, oft flavored, with pure, uncut 100 percent marijuana on the inside.
5. Cross Joint: Two joints joined together to create a cross. 420 X JESUS CHRIST is the hottest mashup of the 21st century.
6. Apple Bong: A bong made out of an apple.
8. Mints: I guess this is for when you have bad breath and also want to get extremely high?
8. Gas Mask Bong: For only the most hardcore stoner, this bong allows you to do the impossible—look like a total nerd while smoking pot.
7. Banana Bong: An apple bong, except you use a banana instead. Do I need to draw you a diagram?
But before voting opens, let me give any n00bs reading this an overview of each method and its seeding in each of our four “regions”:
4. Cookies: For when you’re tired of brownies.
Over the next few days, we'll be asking our readers to decide.
If teens get alcohol poisoning this way, without alcohol on their breath, ER doctors may not know whatвЂ™s causing the problem, so treatment may be delayed — and alcohol poisoning can cause death.
Many parents donвЂ™t think twice about having over-the-counter cough syrup at home. But if you take a lot at once, it can alter your thoughts or make you feel like youвЂ™ve left your body. You can become addicted. Too much can also slow your heartbeat and breathing, especially if you mix it with alcohol. You can die from it.
A special type of inhalants called nitrites, sometimes called вЂњpoppersвЂќ or вЂњsnappers,вЂќ provide a different kind of high. They can boost sexual pleasure because of how they dilate blood vessels. Like all inhalants, they can cause death or brain damage, even for first-time users. TheyвЂ™re also linked to the spread of sexual diseases like HIV and hepatitis, because people who focus on getting high may not practice safe sex.
Gardner, D. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, March 1993.
National Institute on Drug Abuse: вЂњCough and cold medicine (DXM and codeine syrup).вЂќ
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
Mentoring in Medicine and Science: вЂњAre teenagers really using vodka-soaked tampons?вЂќ
Some curious teens (female and male) may try to get drunk without drinking alcohol. They may soak tampons in vodka, then put them in their vaginas or rectums. ThereвЂ™s no proof that this works. WhatвЂ™s more, the vodka may burn sensitive vaginal or rectal tissue. In rare cases, it has caused colitis.
People have been known to drink hand sanitizer or use salt to pull out the liquid from the gel. Drinking this can lead to alcohol poisoning, seizures, coma, or death. Teens may drink more than they can handle, not knowing thereвЂ™s much more alcohol by volume in hand sanitizer (60% to 95%) than vodka (40%) or beer (4%-6%). Some teens may drink aftershave for a buzz, but it can cause the same symptoms or death.
You wonвЂ™t believe what some teens are using to get high — or how dangerous it is.