Should you buy a complete all-in-one kit, or mix-and-match components to customize your kit? The weed growing kits listed below are great if you want to get everything you need to start growing your own cannabis plants at home, all in a single bundle purchase from Amazon. This is the easiest way to get started, but some people find they prefer the control of getting to pick components themselves to meet the needs of their specific grow space and goals. If you’re up for investing a bit more time up front to mix-and-match your own grow light selection, grow tent selection, etc. in with the other components in these complete marijuana grow box kits, check out our quick Weed Growing Kit A La Carte Product Recommendations List. If you’d prefer not to pick out the components yourself, then the list below is exactly what you need. Read on!
- Gorilla Grow Tent 2′ x 4′ (GGT24)
- Kind LED L450 (KL145)
- Active Air 6″ In-Line Duct Fan – 400 CFM (ACDF6)
- Active Air 6″ Clip On Fan (ACFC6)
- Active Air Hygro-Thermometer (HGIOHTJ)
- Active Air Duct Fan Speed Adjuster (ACSC)
- Hydrofarm Dual-Outlet Analog Grounded Timer (TM01015D)
- Hydrofarm 1/8 Rope Ratchet – 2 per pack (CN10005)
- Active Air 6″ x 25′ premium ducting (ACDC625P)
- Active Air 6″ x 16″ Carbon Filter – 400 CFM (ACCF166)
Average Amazon Review: 4.2 stars
30″x18″x24″ 200W fully automated grow box with everything you need to begin growing within 90 minutes of receiving the product. Grow 1-10 Plants in the SuperPonics Hydro system with top feed drip and deep water culture hydroponic technologies. Odor controlled by and internal carbon filter along with an internal circulation for excellent air flow. Nutrients, pH kit, TDS meter, 1″ rockwool cubes all included for a complete and successful growing experience.
- Best Seeds:Royal Dwarf Autoflowering Feminized Seeds from Seed Supreme
- Best Grow Light:2000W Reflector Series LED Grow Light from BESTVA
- Best Grow Tent:4′ x 4′ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent from Cool Grows
- Best Inline Extractor Fan:CLOUDLINE T6 Inline Duct Fan from AC Infinity
- Best Ventilation Ducting:Flexible 6-Inch Aluminum Ducting from AC Infinity
- Best Carbon Filter:6 Inch Carbon Filter Odor Control Scrubber from iPower
- Best Duct Support Tape:50 Ft Duct Support Webbing from Cambridge Resources
- Best Fabric Grow Pots:5-Gallon Fabric Aeration Pots from iPower
- Best Seed Starters:36mm Windowsill 12-Plant Starter Kit from Jiffy
- Best Cycle Timer:24 Hour Plug-in Mechanical Timer from Century
- Best Thermo Hygrometer:Digital Thermo Hygrometer from ThermoPro
- Best Grow Room Dehumidifier:Combo AC & Dehumidifier from Honeywell
- Best Grow Room Humidifier:6L Ultrasonic Humidifier from Levoit
- Best pH Meter:Digital pH Meter from Vantakool
- Best UV Protection Glasses:UV400 LED Sunglasses from Apollo Horticulture
- Best Magnifying Glass for Inspecting Trichomes: Jeweler Magnifying Glass from RockDaMic
- Best Gender ID Kit for Cannabis Plants:GreenScreen Plant Gender ID Kit from Remo Nutrients
- Best Nutrients for Cannabis: Flora Trio Fertilizer Pack from General Hydroponics
4″ Filter Combo
1 x Carbon Air Filter
1 x Changeable Velcro Pre-filter
2 x Elastic Ropes
1 x Silver Ducting
1 x Inline Fan
2 x Steel Hose Clamps
The Complete Beginner’s Bundle is our selection of all the products you need to do your very first grow at home, with quantities scaled to assume a 12-plant grow in a 4 ft x 4 ft grow tent (which is the amount we recommend for a first grow).
We recommend buying your products individually from the list above.
Average Amazon Review: 5.0 stars
We reviewed the best weed growing kits and indoor marijuana grow box kits on the market as of May 2020 and created a simple list to help you pick the best complete grow tent kit for your indoor cannabis grow.
If you prefer organic growing, you can cover your plants’ needs with a growth product called Growth-C, along with a flowering product with some extra PK called Bloom-C. Thanks to these flowering and root stimulants your plants will rapidly colonize the growth medium with strong and healthy roots. The equivalent of Bloombastic in this pack is Flavor, a product made from rhubarb treacle that only has potassium in it (NPK 0-0-9) that intensifies flavors.
For those growing in hydroponics looking for a professional growing kit, Advanced Hydroponics of Holland has the perfect kit for you. Just like the others, it contains a growth and flowering product, both accompanied by a product that gives your plants all the micro-nutrients that the other two products are missing. This pack also has a root stimulant, enzymes, Final Solution and phyto-hormones. These last ones accelerate the growth process and reinforce your plants during the flowering period.
Starting with Hesi, one of our best sold starter packs due to the optimal results it gives in as far as yield. It’s a very complete pack, with many unique products. You can purchase it in various formats; for coco coir, hydroponics or soil. Those growing in soil will be able to use the amazing growth product, TNT. It also includes a Root Complex, which is a mineral root stimulant, and Supervit which is a mix of vitamins and amino acids that ensure a safe, healthy and vigorous growth. When it comes to flowering, this pack contains a Flowering Complex which is a flowering base, phosphorus plus which has a PK of 7-5 and Powerzyme enzymes, which are used to decompose vegetal residues and transform them into absorbable food for the plants.
In coco coir there’s a coco version of TNT. For flowering, there’s a special coco coir flowering product which, alongside the PK 13-14, will reward growers with abundant, top-quality yields.
Starter Packs are, unsurprisingly, packs to get you started on your first grow if you’re still a novice, providing you with all of the necessary nutrients that your plants are going to need. Almost every pack has more or less the same components; a product for the veg period and product for flowering, depending on the brand. You can find various stimulants that, depending on the way you want to grow, can be extremely useful for your grow.
In the hydroponic version three of the products are different; TNT is switched out for a hydro growing product, and the flowering product will be a chelate composition perfect for hydroponic grows, and the PK will be higher, 13-14.
For those looking for a stronger PK, with fewer vitamins, you can purchase an Atami starter pack. The Dutch company offers two grow methods; mineral and organic. For those that love growing with mineral products, Atami offers a complete pack with a product for growth, one for flowering, enzymes that come with almost every respectable starter pack, a root stimulant that supplies the plants with phosphorus and their star product; Bloombastic, a 20-21 PK that will make your buds grow like never before and stimulate a ridiculous resin yield. This product makes any plant into a bud churning machine! You can also purchase this pack for coco coir grows, with specific products made for being used with that specific medium.
For the most delicate and exquisite of palates, there are packs that have 100% biological and organic products; BioBizz is your best bet. BioBizz has various packs for various grow methods; their tri-pack line has various versions for growing in hydroponics, indoors or outdoors. Depending on the pack that you want, there will be different products included. For indoor packs, Bio Bloom, Top Max and Bio Grow for the growth phase. For outdoors Bio Grow is substituted for Fish Mix which is rich in phosphorus, giving your plants all they need for a healthy and complete growth. They also sell a complete pack with liter bottles for growth and flowering, and their stimulants, Top Max for flowering and Bio heaven and Root Juice are available in a quarter liter.
In this article we’re going to analyze the most sold starter packs that we have available on our page.
Cannabis starter packs are the best way to get your foot in the door of cannabis growing; they inclkude everything you'll need for your first grow.