Batch/Harvest Number: BU200220-9571TRK
The strain itself appears to have visually appealing genetics, as the flower is a very light shade of green. (I know this is a subjective view, but I really appreciate bright green flowers as they seem to be more rare than medium and dark green strains.)
Total Cannabinoids: 25.24%
- Depression and related anxiety
- ADD/ADHD or focus-related issues (in lower doses)
- Lack of motivation (in lower doses)
- Relief of minor aches and pains (in moderate to high doses)
- General relaxation and euphoria
- Relief of minor GI issues: IBS, etc.
- Insomnia (in higher doses)
- Lack of appetite
I absolutely recommend grabbing an eighth of Triangle Kush if you can find it at your local MÜV. It really is one of those strains that smashes it in every single category. The medicinal versatility alone is worth it, but the amazing smell (and cure for this eighth) really made it stand above most all of the other strains I’ve gotten so far.
Possibly good for treating:
Price at time of review: $40/eighth (T2)
Triangle Kush is a strain that actually originated in Florida in the 1990s, and is very well-known amongst many OG Florida cannabis users because of this. Triangle Kush gets its name from the triangle that is formed when you connect the dots of the three "Florida cannabis capitals" – Tampa, Jacksonville, and Miami – on…