CAT is a quick, easy-to-use and affordable cannabis analysis thc level test kit that will now be available in the US. Not only is CAT itself Inexpensive to buy, cannabis testing kit uses only a tiny sample–100milligrams–of the cannabis (or 50mg of resin) to be analyzed, and provides a qualitative assay (report) on the presence of THC and 5 other cannabinoids: THV, CBC, CBG, CBD, and CBN. CAT also measures the amount of acids, giving an indicator of how ‘fresh’ or ‘old’ the sample is. Results are determined in under an hour. CAT also contains everything you need to determine % THC (potency). Private lab cbd test kit, if available, require larger samples, are very expensive, and results can take anywhere from a week to a month. Furthermore, private labs, lacking confidentiality obligations to their clientele, are security risks.
For breeders, growers, medical cannabis clubs, and consumers alike, the benefits of such a cbd oil test kit are immediately obvious–over and above its ease of use and affordability, CAT promotes harm reduction and the effective use of cannabis.
- An updated user’s manual, which presents a number of changes in the process for testing and options for results.
- A single test fluid has now replaced the extraction fluid and a developing fluid combination.
- The number of TLC plates will be increased to match the number of plates needed to perform full cannabinoid analysis.
- The plastic pipettes have been replaced with a 1ml – 1/100 glass pipette assembly which allows for a much more accurate measurement.
- The laminated photocopy sheet for measuring THC%, has been replaced by two transparencies, to allow for more precise comparisons.
Refills are now available. After purchasing your original order, you can now purchase the refill supplies, rather than the complete kit. This provides you with extra savings. See our “refills” page for details and pricing.
The primary changes are as follows:
We are up and operational, though we are still working on some of the pages. Over the next few days, we will be adding more information on the cannabinoid fingerprints, and the testing process.
Some supplies in the US, Canada, and Europe are still supplying the original kit….. as a result, you will want to be aware of what specifically is included in the kit you are purchasing, and make your price comparison with that in mind.
We are proud to be able to now offer the updated and improved Cannalytics mini lab.
In the meantime, please feel free to browse around the website, and you can place an order on our order page.
Cannalytics Supply's THC Test Kit is accurate, easy to use and provides high quality THC Test Kits and for cannabis products.
A minimal amount of material (0.1 gram) is needed per sample to provide a unique and effective way to analyze the cannabinoid profile in various mixtures, such as plant parts of cannabis, trichome resins, oils, tinctures and edibles products (ice-creams, cookies, teas…).
Visualize the main active ingredients of the cannabis plant parts with this Cannabinoid Analysis Tool. This cannabis test kit enables the detection and identification of six (6) of the main cannabinoids present in cannabis:
$165.00 CAD – $500.00 CAD
- A THC and CBD reference chart for indication of strength and potency
- Chemotype / cannabinoid profile which categorizes the strain
- Chemotype-effect chart indicateing the pharmacological effect to be expected
- A symptom-cure guide helping to determine which strain best helps to alleviate specific symptoms.
Note: This test uses the analytical technique of thin-layer chromatography (TLC). As such, time (30 minutes or more) and some patience is required to conduct a test. The provided instructions must be followed carefully to allow for a successful test. Please view the following demo video before buying:
The Test Kit Plus team
Thank you for your review and sorry you feel disappointed. We’d like to point out that the product you ordered clearly states 2-8 tests. The exact number depends on how many tests you perform per plate. Reading the results requires comparing the dots on the plate with the calibration charts provided with the kit. We also recommend watching the demo video.
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Cannabinol (CBN)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)
- Cannabigerol (CBG)
- Cannabichromene (CBC)
This test kit helps you to assess the effect of any specific strain with:
Visualize the main active ingredients of the cannabis plant parts with this Cannabinoid Analysis Tool. This cannabis test kit enables the detection and…