Our extraction method keeps all the plant’s beneficial compounds, but removes the THC to less than 100ppm. This is how we get pure CBD oil. THC-Free CBD Oil provides a powerful, taste-neutral CBD experience with non-detectable levels of THC.* Features• CBD isolate • Organic fractionated coconut oil (MCT) • 25 mg of CBD per serving; 1500 mg of CBD per 1 oz bottle • Less than 0.01% THC* • No artificial flavors or sweeteners
THC FREE CBD OIL: 25MG CBD/1ML
Our THC Free CBD oil formulation allows you to enjoy all the benefits of Charlotte’s Web CBD oil without THC getting between you and your wellness. Our proprietary extraction and processing technology allows us to provide a broad spectrum of cannabinoids while removing THC so you can naturally ease stress and foster a focused sense of calm. You can enjoy all the benefits of CBD oil, while knowing you’re using THC free CBD oil. This bottle contains 30mL of CBD Oil.
THC Free means trace amounts less than 0.01% or 100ppm
HEMP20– 20% off your entire purchase. Valid for a maximum of 10 items per cart. This offer is not valid toward bulks & bundles, gummy 3-packs, 10mL oils, or MEDIC Collections. Cannot be combined with other offers such as Rewards Points or Autoship discount.
This broad-spectrum extract includes a range of cannabinoids (like CBD, CBC, and CBG) with THC removed, leaving you with pure CBD oil.
Our premium hemp extract oil is designed to help maintain:
Support a sense of calm for focus*
Manage everyday stresses*
Recovery from exercise-induced inflammation*
Maintain healthy sleep cycles*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract possible. Our CBD oils include Charlotte’s Web premium hemp extract, carrier oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Approx. 25mg of CBD per 1mL serving
- Graduated dropper included. Follow measured markings on the dropper to achieve desired serving size.
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte’s Web products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead, we keep our CBD oil natural, the way nature intended.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD oils are full-spectrum extracts that include a variety of beneficial compounds, including phytocannabinoids , terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
- Our THC Free extraction and processing technology allow us to continue to provide a broad range of these beneficial compound s .
- THC Free means trace amounts less than 0.01% or 100ppm
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take it daily.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Dropper use: To use gently squeeze the rubber end and release. Fill to measured marking that provides desired serving size.
- Avoid touching the dropper to your mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Sensitive to flavors? Mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
What extract is in the THC Free† tincture formula?
THC Free† contains Charlotte’s Web proprietary hemp genetics extracted using supercritical CO2 extraction.
Why launch THC Free instead of continuing to sell our previous Isolate?
While both are options for those concerned about the presence of THC, THC Free† is preferred over isolate because an isolate only provides CBD. This THC Free† formula preserves the additional cannabinoids and beneficial plant compounds present in the hemp plant, as well as CBD.
Why is the formula a 25mg strength level?
There are a few reasons: Early studies we have in progress also suggest that 25 mg is a potential “sweet” spot of daily CBD consumption, so we want to proactively develop our formulas to reflect these findings. Additionally, as we always suggest “start low and go slow” for new CBD triers and given this product is meant to appeal to new consumers we wanted to launch in the 17-25mg range instead of starting at a higher 50-60mg level.
What are the details about the Monk Fruit Ingredient?
Monk Fruit is a natural fruit-based sweetener with a zero glycemic index and zero calories. It is non-GMO, Kosher, heat stable and vegan. There is no bitter aftertaste (unlike other sweeteners) and pairs well with our mint chocolate flavoring.
†THC Free means trace amounts less than 0.01% or 100ppm
Can I fail a drug test?
It’s unlikely that you will fail a drug test from our THC Free† product.
Our Certificate of Analysis is here to show you exactly what is in your cbd
Enter the batch number on your product or scan the QR code on the back of your box.
You may also love
Unwavering Dedication to Quality
Watch what sets our quality control apart.
More Stories You Might Love
CANNABIS 101: CHARLOTTE’S WEB VS. HEMP SEED OIL VS. MARIJUANA
Finding the Right CBD Concentration
CHARLOTTE’S WEB ORIGINAL FORMULA AND 60MG: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
FARM FRESH UPDATES
Get stories, health guides, hemp tips, and more every week.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. * For Oregon: ⚠️ Chapter 845 (Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission) only permits the sale of consumable hemp products containing 0.5 mg or more of tetrahydrocannabinols to those 21 years of age or over. We comply with this and users from OR will have to prove verification in checkout starting October 1st of 2022.
THC Free* CBD Oil
Take one serving by mouth up to two times per day or as directed by a medical professional. Do not exceed 2 servings per day.
Keep a daily log to track any changes over time. Note any physical sensations you experience both before and after taking CBD.
With our CBD products, you can experiment with a range of 5 mg to 60 mg of CBD per day to find what works best for you.
New to CBD? Check out our FAQs and glossary of helpful terms
About THC Free* CBD Oil
Most of our CBD oils contain a full-spectrum hemp extract to promote the “entourage effect.” However, full-spectrum hemp extracts include very small amounts of THC. Our unflavored THC-Free CBD Oil blend instead features a pure CBD isolate, so that you can experience the mental and physical support of CBD with less than 0.01% THC*.
Clean ingredients you can see.
Every ingredient and final batch of product is tested by accredited third-party labs for potency and purity from harmful levels of contaminants. You don’t have to take our word for it, either. View your product’s test results with your own eyes.
Latest lab results for hemp:
What does CBD do?
Hemp extracts contain a variety of cannabinoids, including CBD, that interact with the endocannabinoid system. These cannabinoids bind to specific receptors throughout the brain and body, primarily in the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system. This regulates the endocannabinoid system and promotes homeostasis and overall wellness.
Learn about our THC content.
≤ 0.02 mg per serving
≤ 1.2 mg per 1 oz container
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Δ9 -THC which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.
By shopping with Bluebird, you’re not only making a healthier choice for yourself and your loved ones. You’re helping us make the world a happier place.
- Subscription Program
- Assistance Program
- Where to Find Us
- Affiliate Program
- Rewards & Loyalty program
- CIGNA Transparency in Coverage
Monday through Friday
410 S Arthur Ave
Louisville, CO 80027
† FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
*Based on third-party HPLC analysis. ** Based on government limit of detection protocols. ***Leading competitor pricing and comparable savings percentages are based on the full retail pricing of select competitors and one or more similar product offerings analyzed at a certain date. Such competitive pricing can change without notice and can impact the competitive savings and pricing analysis. Our commitment is to continued transparency and this pricing analysis will be updated every three months.