A greenhouse can not only help keep plants warm in cool climates, they help obscure the plants. Some greenhouses are built opposite this one, with opaque sides and a clear top so sunlight comes from above yet plants can’t be seen from the sides.
Some growers put plants in a greenhouse or other outdoor structure that lets light in but obscures the inside from view.
Consider the Heat
I‘ve heard a grower say to securely leave a twenty-dollar bill in a few places around the chosen area, where they can be easily seen by a human but won’t blow away. If they are still there when you get back after a week or two, it’s unlikely there are many people passing by because they would have picked up the money.
Not only is this extremely not stealthy, light from the window will likely prevent the plant from flowering (making buds). Light pollution is a common problem when growing outdoors on your own property. Plants need complete darkness at night to start making buds!
Hide Plants from View
Lots of Sunlight
Camouflage your plants!
There are some interesting “stealth” strains that naturally don’t look like typical cannabis plants, which can also help increase the illusion.
Stealth Ideas for Growing Weed Outdoors Always consider stealth when growing cannabis outdoors! Not only is law enforcement a consideration, it’s common for thieves to steal plants right before
It’s more stealthy to grow indoors – no one can stumble upon your plants!
- DuckDuckGo.com – A free search engine that doesn’t track you or what you search for
- Tor Browser – Browse anonymously!
Learn from the best!
But fret not! We’ve compiled this easy-to-read list of tips to help keep you out of the sight and minds of people who could ruin your life just for growing a plant.
A Google search for “house fire marijuana” will yield stories for events in at least 7 cities (in the first 2 pages alone) where people have accidentally burned down their cannabis, their home, and everything they own in electrical fires. Most electrical safety mishaps can be prevented with a few healthy habits:
- No smell – No one should be able to smell your grow or smell cannabis on you. This makes you an easy target for police and marijuana haters!
- No sell – Statistically, people who are growing cannabis strictly for personal use deal with far less legal trouble than people who sell their cannabis. This even applies in places like Colorado where it’s legal within the state!
- No tell – Having fewer people know about your grow reduces the chances of you getting busted by law enforcement or burglarized by thieves. I know it’s hard not to show off your awesome growing skills, but this one secret that needs to stay a secret! In fact, telling someone about your grow is the easiest way to get yourself in trouble one way or another.
If you’ve ever gone to a forum for advice on growing cannabis, you’ll know that there is no shortage of opinions on what you can do to become a better grower.
What tools do you need for Stealth Growing?
Get Instant Access to It All Right Here: GrowWeedEasy.com/growing-elite-marijuana
Let’s get into some tips for Stealth Growing – keeping your grow “under the radar” of other people.