- Purple Haze Oil Pens are available from select brands, including Liquid Gold and CBD Vapor.
- Purple Haze shatter, Purple Haze wax, and other Purple Haze concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Uplifting, euphoric, and energizing, this strain is thought to be a Sativa-dominant cross between Haze and Purple Thai. Though, the genetics of the original this plant are up for debate.
And if you use some potent flower, or you go for a bigger dose, you may also experience some trippy psychedelic effects as well. Either way, you’ll find yourself floating sky high after just a few puffs on this top shelf cannabis strain.
Most Sativa strains test right around 13.5% THC. Purple Haze ranges anywhere from 13% to 20% THC. The potency of the specific buds you get your hands on will play a key role in how intense your high ends up being.
- Those with chronic stress, depression, and lack of appetite tend to find relief with this blissful flower.
- This strain also provides quality daytime pain relief, especially for those with mild to moderate pain levels.
- This cannabis strain is also a beloved choice for headaches, migraine, and chronic fatigue.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
However, Purple Haze was named after Jimi Hendrix’s classic 1967 song and is one of the most famous strains ever thanks to its popularity in the 1960s.
Buy Purple Haze. Purple Haze is the baby of Haze and Purple Thai. Now there are a bunch of different strains that are all marketed and sold under the name ‘Purple Haze.
Again, Purple Haze is a sativa dominant hybrid (85% sativa/15% indica) strain that is a potent cross between the rare yet popular Purple Thai X Haze strains.
Purple Haze – Buy Purple Haze Online – Buy weed online – Buy Marijuana Online – Buy Cannabis Online – Buy Medical Marijuana Online