7. Spray paint entire inside of PC with the “clear coating spray paint” and let it dry.
– 2x Grow fixtures (this depending on how you want to grow scrog is highly suggested)
13. Connect the “PC fan” and the “standard e27 light fixture with cords” to the “multi socket plug”. Make sure all systems are go.
11. Mount the “PC fan” on the designated spot. Usually located on the back of the PC.
8. Attach the “standard e27 light fixture with cords” to the roof of the PC and make sure to make the wiring is directed to the back of the PC through a hole (this to maintain the “stealthyness” of the PC).
15. Place the “Grow fixtures” such as tomato cages into the pots.
– 1x Sand paper for inside of PC in order to make the paint stick (use a medium to fine level of sand paper)
Shopping list for PC grow box
– 1x PC tower
– 1x Rubbing alcohol (about 250 ml)
Hello all fellow growers here is a small guide on how to build your very own stealh pc grow box. There are not too many pictures but check this thread 420…
Once you have the lights up you need to get those fans on there. I had to get some metal cutters to make space for mine to fit, but here is where I placed mine.
Hope this guide helped some of you out to build a simple PC Grow Box.
Here are some links..
This is all the quipment I used with prices.
PC Case (Online, link below) – $43
Hot Glue Gun (Walmart) – $8
Glue Sticks (Walmart) – $3
Car Windshield Reflector (Walmart) – $10
PC Fan’s (Online, link below) – $15
4 CFL Lights (Walmart) – $20
Power Strip (Walmart) – $5
Remote Control Socket (Online, link below) – 15.99
Now its time to start putting reflective material inside. These are the tools I used. (glue gun, car reflect, glue sticks)
First thing is first you need to get a empty PC to grow in. The one I got is 20″ tall 9″ wide and 20″ depth works pretty good for me. Then if you dont want to go out and buy Mylar and all that kinda shit I used a car windshield reflector in my case, very cheap at walmart and can easily be cut up. As for lights I glued a power strip on the top of the case and plugged the 4 CFL lights into it. Now your done!
Not sure if this is in the right section but.. here we go.
Once you strip it down to nothing it should look like this.
After you cut the car reflect up and glue it onto all sides of the case you need to mount the lights. Here 2 pictures showing you where you should put them.
please let me know of any suggestions/mistakes I made in this guide.
Not sure if this is in the right section but.. here we go. First thing is first you need to get a empty PC to grow in. The one I got is 20" tall 9" wide…