Our account opening process is simple and completely digital. Click here to know more.
RuPay is an Indian domestic card scheme conceived and launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
- Launch your Paytm app
- Tap on the вЂBankвЂ™ icon at the bottom right corner of your screen
- Scroll down and choose the option вЂDigital Debit CardвЂ™
- Choose the option вЂRequest ATM CardвЂ™
- Select your delivery address and click on вЂProceed to PayвЂ™
- Your order will be placed once the payment is successful.
You will be able to track the delivery status of your card through your app
Paytm Payments Bank presently has a flagship branch at the following address.
To complete full KYC of your PPBL account, you need to complete in-person verification by visiting a nearby KYC center. To become a KYC user, please follow the link below:
Your Paytm Payments Bank savings account comes with a Rupay card that you can use to make payments on all online platforms where debit cards are accepted.
On opening savings account, you will get a digital card. To apply for a physical Card, kindly follow the steps below
Paytm Payments Bank,
Ground Floor, B-121,
Sector 5, Noida.
Pin Code – 201301
All your questions answered Our account opening process is simple and completely digital. Click here to know more. RuPay is an Indian domestic card scheme conceived and launched by the