So, how to find a dealer near me? At WeBeHigh.com, we don’t want to encourage any illegal activities, so we won’t tell you how to find one. Instead, we’ll talk about how people scored their weed in 2019.
Cannabis is still classified as Schedule I substance on the federal level. However, states have the right to implement their own regulations around the herb.
This may sound obvious, but if you’re in your own city, call up those friends of yours who you usually smoke with. In the spirit of people who enjoy cannabis, they will be happy to lend their hand. You know how it works, there are people who know people who know how to help you out.
- Cover your tracks using tools like TOR browser or I2P
- Consider apps like Burner which give you a temporary phone number that you can get rid of once you’re done using it
- Stay away from mail order deals especially if the product is crossing state lines. You’ll risk being charged with a federal offence.
- Simply type 420 in the search bar. It will return hundreds of results, but you’ll need to do a background check on your prospect. Never jump right into a deal at face value.
- Check Instagram accounts tagged #420 #notforsale #weedin[name of country / town]. Instagram has recently become a good place for local growers to communicate with people interested in their crops.
- Use communicators like Wickr me or Signal for encrypted communication. This is to ensure that no 3rd-party app can read your messages.
- Familiarize yourself with slang substitutes for weed, but make sure they don’t come from the weed slang itself. There are other items and activities you can relate to when talking about your, hm, groceries.
- Check different online communities and forums for cannabis aficionados. This way, you’ll be able to make yourself a network of contacts should one of your weed guys be out of reach. LeafedIn is a great source for people seeking a weed supplier. It’s a cannabis social network with an all-important list of scammers
Okay, that’s enough prep work. Let’s get down to the real business
26 out of the 50 states and the U.S. Virgin Islands have decriminalized cannabis possession. As for now, 47 of the 50 states allow for some form of medical cannabis. The only three states where weed is completely illegal are South Dakota, Nebraska, and Idaho.
Read on and educate yourself about finding weed dealers in different places and how to take care of the necessary caution before approaching your guy.
The safest way to obtain weed from a dealer is to live in a state that has decriminalized marijuana possession. Once you’ve made your transactions, you won’t be charged with an offense as long as you have the legal amount of weed.
Now that you know where to look for a weed dealer depending on your location, here’s a list of things to follow if you want to stay trouble-free during your endeavor.
Can't find a local dispensary, weed dealer, and stuck searching Google for "weed near me" to score some cannabis goods? It's 2020 – here's a better way.