No terpene profile is available for this product.
• La Chocolat carries multiple benefits, with properties that area both uplifting and sedative. Patients
report using this strain for deep bodily relaxation, but many others benefit from its mood-enhancing,
• Thanks to the relaxation it creates, La Chocolat is an excellent option for insomnia, stress, anxiety,
ADD, ADHD and PTSD. Its ability to induce happiness and euphoria is also useful against depression,
while its energy helps fight fatigue.
• La Chocolat appears to have analgesic properties. It works well against chronic pain, back pain, neck
pain, joint pain, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, inflammation and arthritis.
• Patients also use this strain to fight nausea and increase appetite.
Broken Coast Cannabis adheres to all federal regulations regarding the growth and distribution of medical marijuana. Once processed, each batch undergoes third-party testing to ensure that it is:
• Free of microbes, such as bacteria, viruses and fungi
• Free of heavy metals
• Containing no chemicals or toxins
Side effects of product:
La Chocolat is a moderately potent generic strain, available from Broken Coast Cannabis. With a THC level of 14.5% and no CBD, this strain is best for intermediate users.
La Chocolat reportedly gets its name from its “earthy,” nutty, coffee-like flavour – reminiscent of chocolate.
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
• Paranoia (extremely rare)
• Dizziness (extremely rare)
The THC amount is high enough to cause intoxication. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using La Chocolat.
Bred by DNA Genetics, La Chocolate is an indica-dominant hybrid between L.A. Confidential and Chocolope.
The THC amount is high enough to cause intoxication. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using La Chocolat. La Chocolat reportedly gets its name from its “earthy,” nutty, coffee-like flavour – reminiscent of chocolate.