Tip: Air-pots or smart-pots are a great choice. These pots provide the roots with extra oxygen which will stimulate a faster and stronger growth.
To plant your seeds into the soil you need the following attributes:
Not sure which pot to use? Check the table below!
Make a dimple in the potting soil. You do this simply by putting a pencil in the ground. The dimple needs to be about 0,5 – 1,5 cm deep.
Have you chosen the desired pot? Then fill the pot ¾ with moist, loose and airy potting soil.
Reading tip: haven’t germinated your seeds yet? Check our blog: how to germinate cannabis seeds.
- Lightproof pots with drainage
- Moist airy potting soil
- Germinated cannabis seeds
After the germination process of your cannabis seeds the real journey starts. It’s time to plant your weed seeds!
To choose the right pot for your grow it’s important to determine the preferred plant height before planting your seeds. Large plants won’t grow in small pots as small pot’s don’t provide enough space for root development. As a general rule every 5 liters is equal to 20 cm of plant-height. Although this rule doesn’t apply to all species, it’s a useful indication for the final plant height.
Would you like to know how to properly plant weed seeds after germination? Read the information about this subject on Weedseedsexpress
With this method too it’s important to place them in a damp and ventilated environment, at the right temperature.
* You will also need a measuring cup and a stirrer (not included in the Seedkit).
There are several possible ways to germinate Cannabis seeds; here we describe the most important ones. At Royal Queen Seeds, we only sell feminized cannabis seeds, so it’s not necessary to eliminate male plants.
The content on RoyalQueenSeeds.com is only suitable for adults and is reserved for those of legal age.
Germinating with this kit is perfect for a beginner grower who wants an optimal germination for his cannabis seeds.
Ensure you are aware of the laws of your country.
- 250 ml of Seedbooster is exactly enough to germinate ten seeds. Pour it into the measuring cup, taking care to use the exact quantity for the number of plugs. For example, if you want to germinate five seeds, only use half the Seedbooster.
- Then add 125 ml warm water (for every 125 ml of Seedbooster). Place the germinating plugs in the container and carefully pour the mix over them, so they will directly absorb the nutrients. Wait a few minutes until all dampness is absorbed. Then, making sure your hands are clean, carefully place your seeds about 5 mm deep in germination seeds. Do this extra carefully and make sure you don’t apply too much pressure on the seeds.
- Now place the cover on the box, closing it tightly. This helps create the best climate for germinating, and the seeds should grow more quickly. Keep the container in a warm room, at a temperature of about 20°. Wait five days for germination, then turn the cover 180° in order to create a small opening that allows the plants to breathe fresh air.
- Make sure there is always plenty of natural or artificial light. You’ll obtain the best results with fluorescent lamps. (Coolwhite – colour code 33 – gives optimal results).
Germinating directly in soil is a very frequently-used technique; it’s not necessary to re-pot your plants, and the more fragile plants aren’t disturbed during the growth process. For this method, it’s very important to use top-quality soil (enquire at your local grow shop about the different types of soil for vases).
The Royal Queen Seeds Seedkit contains * :
There are several possible ways to germinate Cannabis seeds here we describe the most important ones.