Space Coyote founders Scott + Libby talk health and veggies this week.
Tasty and vegan? 🌱 Feel fabulous 😏 with FAB CBD gummies.
Me January 2017: This is my year to get fit!
Me December 2017:
In a pinch? You can make a pipe out of a pen! 🖊
When you get high with your friends and start acting dumb af
Tag a friend you would smoke this with 😱
Bread’s just too good to give up! 🍞
I’m just not having it 💁🏽♂️
High expectations for your joint rolling skills? It’s gonna be all good, Tokyo Smoke has you covered. Now, your turn to show us your roll.
In a pinch? You can make a pipe out of a pen! 🖊
If you have tried any of these techniques, please let us know how they went for you, and which ones you prefer! Feel free to share with us other methods you have heard of or tried as well! We always love to learn more about what you guys like to smoke out of!
- Remove the ink and other internal parts – You want to make sure that you remove all of the internal parts of the pen, while being careful to not spill any ink on yourself, or the inside – as this can be very dangerous to inhale.
- Inspect the holes – Once you have removed the internal parts of the pen, you want to make sure that you inspect the holes, and make sure that they will work with the design you are looking for. Usually, the top of the pen where you click it in is used as the mouthpiece, and the part of the pen you write with is used as the bowl.
- Create the bowl piece for your one-hitter – This can be done a few different ways. The first way to do it (if you are using a pen with a metal bottom) is to unscrew the bottom, and turn it upside down, then reinsert it into the bottom of the pen’s shaft. Usually, this will not stick perfectly, so you will either have to use your lighter to melt the plastic to fit it, and fuse them together, or use an adhesive like gum or glue. We don’t recommend glue because inhaling these fumes can be very dangerous. The other way to do this is to use a socket in the same fashion, and either adhere it or fuse it to the bottom of the pen in the same way, with the skinnier part of the socket facing out.
- For markers only – One of the cool things about using markers is that they usually have a cap that can easily be fitted to the bottom of the marker and to a socket, making them very handy for whipping up quick homemade one-hitters. Simply take the cap, make a hole in the top of it, then fuse the socket to the bottom of it, and fuse the top to the rest of your marker, once you have made a reasonably sized hole in the shaft.
- Smoke it up – Once you have done this, you are pretty much done with the creation of your one-hitter, and it’s now time to smoke. This is not an exact science, every pen and socket is different, and everyone makes things differently. So, you may have to take a few tokes in order to figure out what needs to be adjusted and changed.
Overall, you should be wary of the fact that apples exposed to air and moisture for too long will begin to rot and start building up bacteria and mold. So, you should never smoke out of an apple one-hitter for more than a few days before making a new one, otherwise, you are exposing yourself to a lot of problems that can come from inhaling mold or bacteria.
We also strongly advise that before you do, you make yourself aware of the health concerns of smoking, understand the chemical compounds you are inhaling, and make an effort to avoid using these smoking techniques if possible.
Once you have your supplies, there are only a few simple steps you will need to make your homemade one-hitter pipe:
Overall, a homemade steamroller is a cool little project you can finish in less than 10 minutes with the right supplies. Knowing how to make a one-hitter like this can make life very easy because the supplies can be found anywhere.
So, in this article, we really wanted to focus on strictly homemade one-hitter pipes. If you are looking for other types of pipes you can make out of household items, such as bongs, bubblers, bowls, and more, this guide may be best for you. If not, let’s get started – MacGyver.
Don’t take this the wrong way, but if you don’t have the money to buy a one-hitter online for under $15, you really probably should not be spending money on other smoking supplies. Take some pride in your smoking experience, invest in a one-hitter, and be thankful you did forever afterward.
- They are extremely casual and easy to pass off as a fruit
- They taste amazing
- They last a decent amount of time
- You can easily dispose of them in the woods
- They are super easy to make
Every once in a while, you are down on your luck for smoking supplies, and need to make a quick pipe from household items. This guide has everything you need to know to make a homemade one-hitter pipe.