The stove is fine for heating up your hot knives, but we’ve found some people are just dropping their concentrates on the eye of the stove. This goes bad a few different ways. First off, the concentrates tend to drip off the sides only to be caught by your stove’s grease trap. More importantly, you are sticking your face next to a big, red hot burner. This method is just asking to be put on the evening news.
- This way is pretty easy and if all you have are joint papers then it’s really all you can do.
I put together a list of 5 good ways to smoke wax or shatter without a rig. Additionally, I included 3 bad ways to smoke without a rig at the end. If you have any additional tips please let me and everyone else know in the comment section at the bottom of the page.
- Uses things found commonly in the kitchen.
- Don’t have to smoke or vaporize if your throat is sensitive.
This article was made possible thanks to my friends over at Vaporizers Direct.
- More affordable than a rig.
- Inconspicuous and fits in your pocket.
- Very efficient and helps conserve your concentrates.
How to Smoke Wax Without a Rig – 5 Methods This article was made possible thanks to my friends over at Vaporizers Direct. Having concentrates but nothing to smoke it out of is such a