Important Points to Keep in Mind When Growing Marijuana With Bubbleponics
(An added bonus, you are much less likely to get bugs when growing hydroponically than when growing marijuana in organic mediums like soil)
Sirius Fourside has already put together a complete tutorial on how to grow marijuana with bubbleponics right here:
Now there are a few specific events where you’ll need to plan more time than 20 minutes/week:
His tutorial comes complete with pictures on how to set up your system, and literally everything you could ever need to succeed growing weed with bubbleponics.
- Make sure you get a 5 gallon tank/reservoir so you don’t have to change water as often, plants can get big growing with this method!
- Initial Setup
Easy setup takes about 2 hours. (I put on cartoons in the background and the time flew by)
- First Few Weeks
To be fair, for the first 1-3 weeks, as you get used to caring for your system, it make take you longer than 20 minutes to properly feed your plants. After your first few weeks, you’ll get the hang of what you need to do, and it’ll likely take you even less than 20 minutes/week to care for your plants.
- Harvest (Trimming Buds)
Harvest time requires that your trim all your buds. This process can take several hours with the kind of yields you’ll be getting using this grow method (I also do this in front of the TV, since trimming seems easy and relaxing for me)
Sirius Fourside was determined to find the most low maintenance method possible to grow weed, and still get great results.
- Draw water from a bathtub or sink
- Measure out nutrients into the water, which is quick and easy as long as you have measuring spoons (learn more about marijuana-friendly nutrients here: https://www.growweedeasy.com/best-marijuana-nutrients-review)
- Adjust the pH of your nutrient-enriched water. This only takes a few minutes once you get the hang of it, and takes 30 minutes at most your first time. (full tutorial with video by yours truly showing you how to do it here: https://www.growweedeasy.com/how-do-i-check-the-pH-of-my-water)
- Drain water from your reservoir
- Add new water to reservoir
- Kiss your plants and tell them you love them, make sure their leaves are not too close to the grow lights, and be on your merry way for another week (it’s okay if you peek in to check on them if you’d like 🙂
How to Grow Weed in 20 Minutes a Week Using Bubbleponics How to Grow Weed in 20 Minutes a Week Using Bubbleponics By Nebula Haze (with Sirius Fourside) If time is the critical factor