We have partnered with Danziger to produce cuttings from the TERRA NOVA® private stock. They offer the highest quality URCs sourced from their modern elite mother stock facility in Guatemala. Their entire line of unrooted cuttings benefit from the wonderful, sunny, temperate climate. This environment allows for economical, year-round production.
- Remove bags of cuttings from shipping boxes.
- Remove cuttings from bags and place in flats.
- Place flats of cuttings in a cooler at 50-55° F.
- Provide humidification to at least 98% relative humidity. If 98% humidification cannot be achieved, do not remove cuttings from bag.
- Provide some light (up to 50 foot candles) in the cooler, if possible.
- Plant within 24 hours.
If you cannot stick immediately:
TERRA NOVA® provides tags with all orders for each plant sold; our tags contain photos, the proper genus, cultivar name, complete proprietary rights of the plant for all regions of potential sales (in the USA either “U.S. PPAF” or U.S. Plant Patent #. In Canada it is listed as COPF and Europe EU# or PVR).
For our customers’ we offer a tag exemption program, so that they can create their own tags. To qualify for this program, we require the following information on the tags to be submitted:
The ideal method of handling cuttings on arrival and prior to sticking is as follows:
We feel this program has tremendous potential, and will play a major role in the direction of our breeding efforts. We’ll continue to add plants to the current offering, and look forward to this program growing along with your business and ours.
- Your tags must have the correct plant name, PPAF or PP#, EU# or PVR.
- Recommended, but not required, the words “plant propagation prohibited”.
- We can provide you with updated plant patent lists on a request or put you on our emailing list. Updated tag photos are available free on our website.
For further information, please contact our Sales department.
Liner Program Details ORDERS: 800-215-9450 FAX: 503-263-3152 Plants may be on limited availability depending on the variety. Not all plants are located in the 2019/2020 catalog