Side effects of product:
• No synthetic pesticides
• No additional chemicals or contaminants
Chemical Formula of Product:
Users report that this strain has an “earthy,” fruity, berry-like flavour.
Benefits of product:
• Patients report that Dragon Fruit offers a solid balance of energy and relaxation. Its physically sedative effects work
simultaneously with the strain’s uplifting, energizing properties to calm patients while keeping them focused.
• Its mood-enhancing, energizing properties offer relief from depression and fatigue. At the same time, its calming, physical high
is often used to treat stress, insomnia, ADD, ADHD, anxiety and PTSD.
• Although it may not be as strong as other analgesic strains, Dragon Fruit is still useful for chronic pain, back pain, neck pain, joint
pain, inflammation, arthritis, fibromyalgia, headaches, migraines and muscle pain.
• Dragon Fruit is also known to be an appetite stimulant, offering relief from nausea.
Source of product: Hydropothecary
Dragon Fruit is a mild proprietary strain from Hydropothecary. With 8-10% THC and less than 1% CBD, this strain is a great starting point for beginners, but likely ineffective for patients used to stronger strains. Hydropothecary does not provide information about other cannabinoids, such as CBG, CBC and THCV. Nonetheless, the THC could still cause intoxication. Patients should not drive or operate heavy machinery until they know how this strain will affect them.
Created by Hydropothecary, no information is available about the ingredients, lineage or creator of Dragon Fruit.
Dragon Fruit Strain Name: Dragon Fruit Strain Type: Hybrid THC Maximum: tbd THCA: tbd THC: 10% CBD Maximum: tbd CBDA: tbd CBD: 1% CBN: