Take care of your Dog with CBD Oil supplies from Dog Dish Before you type “CBD for dogs near me,” you may want to consider checking the offer of online stores. Here we break down the pros and cons of buying CBD for dogs near me vs on the internet. Pet Releaf is the premier provider of CBD for pets. We offer organic pet CBD oil and products such as topical creams and Edibites for cats, dogs, and more!
Buy CBD Oil for Dogs in Tulsa
The Very Best Array of CBD Oil products. In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of CBD Oil for Dogs
If you have a pet, you want to do everything you can to help keep them healthy and happy. While routine visits to the vet are very important, there are a few crucial dog wellness products that you might think about to help you care for your dog’s health and wellness in between trips. Take a look at some of the top canine health and wellness products listed below!
Ear Care for Dogs: When it pertains to looking after your dog’s ears, there are a range of debris and microorganisms that can make their home in your dog’s ears. Several of the most common instances consist of: wax accumulation, lawn, dust, germs, and ear mites. There are ear sprays as well as cleansers that can be helpful for both getting rid of wax and also killing germs. This can go a long way toward protecting against an ear problem.
Dental Care for Dogs: Caring for your pup’s mouth is vital as well. Dental care in dogs is often neglected; however, this has a substantial influence on your dog’s quality of life. Numerous infections and ailments that dogs develop start in the mouth. The bright side is that there are a lot of solutions when it pertains to looking after your dog’s mouth. These include things like dog dental sprays, dog dental chews, dog toothpaste, as well as dog toothbrushes. Our informative team can help you find the option that works best for your dog.
Eye Care for Dogs: Similar to humans, dogs are prone to forming issues with their eyes too. Some of the most typical signs that something is wrong with your dog’s eyes include pus or liquid draining from the eyes, the eyes appearing red, your dog is constantly scratching his/her eyes, and/or your dog seems to be bumping into items. While a veterinarian can help you take care of your dog’s eyes, there are also products that you can use from home. These include dog eye wipes as well as dog eye drops.
Depend on us to help you with your dog’s health. It is essential to care for your dog’s health and wellness. If you are searching for the very best dog health products in Tulsa, OK, then reach out to Dog Dish. We are here to assist you you with all of your dog’s health needs! Call us today at (918) 624-2600 or see us at 2803 South Harvard Avenue.
CBD for Dogs Near Me: Finding Nearest Pet CBD Stores Location
If your dog is suffering from pain or is anxious after a move or due to fireworks, CBD may come in handy.
But the question is, “Where can I find CBD for dogs near me?”
You can find CBD for dogs online or at a local pet store near you. We’ve prepared some helpful tips to narrow down your options. We also share necessary information to help you find out which CBD pet product is safe and effective for your furry buddy.
CBD for Dogs Near Me (Highlights)
- You can find CBD dog products by typing “CBD for dogs near me” and using Google Maps to find the nearest store.
- To verify your local vendor, check if they are mentioned in Google’s recommended stores and read user reviews to find out what other customers are saying about their products and services.
- Local stores usually offer a limited selection of pet products, not to mention they often come without certificates of analysis (CoA).
- Buying CBD for dogs online is easier and more convenient than local shopping. It gives you more product options, access to better prices, and more opportunities to research your potential supplier.
- You can easily weed out substandard CBD dog products by checking the hemp source, extraction method, overall formula, brand reputation, and third-party lab reports.
- Talk to your vet before buying CBD oil for dogs, especially if they’re taking any medication. CBD is known to interact with many pharmaceutical drugs, so it’s best to err on the side of caution.
Best CBD Oil for Dogs Near Me
1. Royal CBD
- Locally grown organic hemp
- Extracted with supercritical CO2
- Full-spectrum CBD
- Available in 2 strengths
- Up to 500 mg of CBD per bottle
- Bacon flavor!
- 3rd-party tested for potency and purity
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Not available in local CBD stores (this may soon change)
Royal CBD is known for its remarkable quality of CBD oils for humans. Now, the company is using the same award-winning formula to cater to dogs.
The Royal CBD Pet Oil comes in two strengths: 250 mg and 500 mg, making them suitable for dogs of different breeds and sizes. For larger dogs, we recommend the 500 mg version; it will be easier to gauge the dosage, and the oil will last you longer than its low-potency counterpart.
These are full-spectrum CBD oils, so your dog is getting the benefits of the whole-plant extract as the entourage effect. Full-spectrum CBD is more effective at addressing canine health needs than broad-spectrum products and isolate.
And if your buddy doesn’t like the taste of natural CBD oil, Royal CBD offers bacon-flavored extracts. There’s no way a dog would fuss over bacon.
2. Gold Bee
- Sourced from US-grown organic hemp
- Contains full-spectrum CBD
- Up to 40 mg CBD/mL
- Great potency range for medium-sized and large cats
- Third-party tested for potency and purity
- Great peanut butter flavor
- No bacon flavor
- No low-strength oils (like 125 mg)
Our runner-up, Gold Bee, is a true maverick in the CBD space. Similar to Royal CBD, the company uses the same premium-quality CBD extracts as in its selection of human products.
Gold Bee uses California-grown hemp, makes its products with supercritical CO2, and suspends them in organic MCT oil for faster absorption and milder taste.
The Gold Bee CBD pet oil is one of the best organic CBD products for dogs you can find near you. It packs 600 mg of full-spectrum CBD per bottle in a delicious peanut butter flavor.
It’s a viable product for larger dogs or those with more serious symptoms. However, owners of Schnauzers and Chihuahuas may find it difficult to measure their dog’s CBD dosage. If you have either of these breeds, check out the low-potency option from Royal CBD.
How to Find CBD for Dogs Near Me
As mentioned earlier, you can even find CBD dog treats somewhere near you or online. In this section, we elaborate on each option and recommend the best solution for finding a high-quality product for your four-legged friend.
How to Find CBD for Dogs Locally
Sometimes you may feel puzzled and don’t know where to start when you’re trying to find a CBD pet store in your neighborhood. Despite being legal in all 50 states, CBD pet oil isn’t available in every pet shop.
And even if you find one, how do you know if the products are reliable and safe?
If you want to find CBD for dogs near you, the easiest option is to use the courtesy of Google Maps. Almost every business is listed there, so a quick search with Google Maps should bring plenty of results.
Using Google Maps to Find CBD for Dogs Near Me
Computers and Laptops:
- Turn on Google Maps on your browser.
- Enter your current address in the search bar.
- Click the magnifying glass icon next to the search bar once you know your location (or hit “enter”)
- Choose “Nearby” on the lefthand panel.
- Then, type “CBD for dogs near me” or “pet CBD near me” – and press “enter.”
- The results will pop up. You can further narrow down your search using filters. You can do it by choosing working hours or customer rating.
- Download the Google Maps app if you don’t have it already. The “Nearby” button is built into the app’s software, so you won’t see it.
- Open the app and make sure it’s been updated.
- Type “CBD for dogs near me” or “pet CBD near me” in the search bar. Once done, hit “enter” or press “search.”
- Drag the map to the desired region.
- Once you have selected the location, you’ll see “Search this area” pop up at the top of your screen. If it doesn’t show up, try zooming in or tapping the map; this will force it to appear.
- Hit “search this area” and google will look for stores that have CBD for dogs near you.
Now, what to do if the Google Maps app doesn’t work?
Open it again and type your address into the search bar. Then, hit “enter,” “search,” or “return” on your device’s keyboard. Google will target the area nearest to your location. Once there, clear the search field, type “CBD for dogs” and the results should pop up near your address.
While a search on Google Maps will show you plenty of results, they won’t always have the products you’re looking for. Companies might change their assortment without letting Google know about it. The products might also be sold out or off-limits.
Since Google usually provides phone numbers to these businesses, it’s a good idea to give them a call and find out if the products you’re searching for are still available.
How to Find CBD for Dogs Online
Buying CBD for dogs online is another great way to get high-quality products for your pup. Local CBD stores are a good choice if you need them now and don’t mind driving between different shops.
Here’s how you do it:
- Open your browser and type “Google.com” into the address bar.
- Once there, type “best CBD products for dogs” into the search bar.
- You’ll notice that the first few results have the word “add” next to them, meaning someone paid to be featured at the top of the Google results page.
- Check out the few unpaid websites to see if you can find a pet CBD product you’re looking for.
Ordering CBD online is easier and almost hassle-free. You can do the shopping in the comfort of your home, browse through hundreds of different products, and take advantage of discounts and reward programs to save more money on high-quality CBD for dogs.
However, the internet is also a place where many scammers are lurking to capitalize on the booming market and unaware customers.
We’ll get to that later on, but first, let’s take a look at which way is better — buying CBD for dogs online or near you.
CBD for Dogs Online vs. Locally: Which is Better?
Buying CBD oil online is often a better alternative. The CBD products for pets sold in online stores often come directly from the manufacturer. When you buy a product from the manufacturer, you cut out the middleman and can enjoy better prices on CBD oils and CBD treats for dogs.
This also means you can talk to the customer service and have any doubts dispelled about the qualities of specific products. Most pet stores include CBD in their offer because it’s a trending topic; few of them are knowledgeable about the effects of cannabinoids and terpenes.
Going through an online store also gives you the opportunity to check the certificates of analysis (COA) of the product. The certificate should include the list of all cannabinoids and terpenes and provide results for purity, including common contaminants such as pesticides, heavy metals, solvents, and mold.
While some CBD products for pets on the shelves have been tested by a third-party laboratory, they won’t have that information readily available, making it difficult to choose a safe and effective product.
You’ll also notice that you can choose from a plethora of different formulas, potencies, sizes, and flavors of CBD pet products, unlike with local stores, where you usually have 2-3 products available.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD for Dogs
Buying CBD for dogs online is simple. The only difficulty may be narrowing down the number of results. We’ve selected a few essential factors that will help you separate the wheat from the chaff.
Make sure the brand you’re buying from isn’t running any shady businesses. Look them up online to check their reputation. Look for an “about me” section where you can learn more about the company’s history, mission, and manufacturing practices. Check what other dog parents are saying about the brand and if they recommend it to other people on third-party websites.
If you notice the brand only provides scant information or the customer service doesn’t respond to your calls or messages, you may want to look for another vendor. High-quality CBD brands provide detailed information about their CBD products, how to give them to pets, and how these products are made. The customer service should also be responsive and able to answer your questions.
Companies offering generous return policies show confidence in the quality of their product. On the other hand, brands with strict policies may not believe in their products and just want a quick buck. You should always have the option to send the product back for a refund if it doesn’t work for your pet or the dog doesn’t like the flavor.
CBD oil is a product that your dog will consume every day. Look for CBD pet brands that use all-natural, organic ingredients and avoid unnecessary fillers or ingredients that compromise the quality of the product for the sake of cutting costs.
While the overall quality of CBD pet products is important, it’s also paramount that the CBD extract is of high quality. Premium CBD products come from hemp that’s locally grown by farmers in greenhouses and with light deprivation grow techniques to provide resinous, CBD-rich buds.
Always — really, ALWAYS — look for brands that share their lab reports from a third-party laboratory. Each batch of CBD dog products for sale should be third-party tested, ensuring quality, effectiveness, and safety. Companies without COAs can’t guarantee that you’ll get what you’ve paid for. Avoid such picks at all times.
Customer reviews deliver honest feedback for CBD pet products. If a company doesn’t show user reviews or has plenty of negative opinions on their website, that’s another sign you’re dealing with an unreliable business.
Last but not least, hemp should always be organic. This means growing the plants in fertile soil without pesticides or artificial fertilizers. Again, check the COA for details about pesticides and heavy metals in your product — they will tell you whether or not the hemp was grown organically.
Ingredients to Avoid in CBD for Dogs
There are certain ingredients you should steer away from. They’re biologically inappropriate for dogs, and CBD pet products with these ingredients can do more harm than good.
Here’s the black list:
- Corn and wheat gluten
- Artificial colorings (Blue 2, Red 40, Yellow 5, and 4-MIE
- BHA (Butylated Hydroxyanisole): a common preservative that can cause allergies in dogs
- BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene): is another preservative that can trigger allergic reactions.
- Ethoxyquin: a common preservative added to pet food that can be toxic in large or repetitive doses.
- PG (Propylene Glycol)
- Rendered fat
What Ingredients to Look for
On the other hand, there are several healthy and beneficial ingredients in quality CBD products for those, including:
- Hemp Seed Oil – this carrier oil supports your dog’s skin health, helps with digestive problems, and increases the bioavailability of CBD
- Salmon Oil – is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, enhances immune function, improves cardiovascular health, and provides anti-inflammatory effects. It also encourages cognitive function and promotes healthy coat and skin.
- Chamomile – small doses of chamomile act as an anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant. It’s also known for its stress-relieving properties.
- Flaxseed – this ingredient offers anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve discomfort and improve the overall well-being of your dog.
How Can CBD Help Dogs?
Although CBD products aren’t intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition, preliminary research on the health benefits of CBD for dogs is promising.
Here’s how it can help your dog:
CBD for Arthritis
A 2018 study analyzed the effects of CBD in dogs with osteoarthritis. The subjects were administered doses of CBD twice a day or a placebo oil for four weeks. At the end of the trial, the CBD group had a significant improvement in pain markers and physical activity.
CBD for Seizures
In a 12-week-long clinical trial, the research team gave dogs CBD or a placebo to find out if CBD paired with anti-epileptic medication was effective for seizures. Dogs who were treated with CBD had their seizure frequency significantly reduced compared to the placebo group. However, the study involved a small sample size, and some dogs receiving a placebo also had some improvements in their seizure activity, so more research is needed to conclude on this subject.
CBD for Stress and Anxiety
A small clinical study of 24 dogs investigated the efficacy of CBD on stress-related behavior in shelter dogs. The dogs were given either an olive oil placebo or CBD for 45 days. The dogs from the CBD group had reduced aggressive behavior toward humans, but this difference wasn’t statistically significant. Nevertheless, the authors believe that CBD oil can help with dogs’ anxiety and reduce aggressive behavior in shelters.
Is CBD Safe for Dogs?
Unlike THC, CBD is safe for dogs, but some potential side effects are linked to ingesting large doses of CBD.
The most common side effects in dogs are dry mouth, dizziness, confusion, nausea, and diarrhea. High doses of CBD may also elevate liver enzymes — specifically alkaline phosphatase.
Some veterinarians reported increased appetite and sleepiness after giving dogs CBD.
While full-spectrum CBD products for dogs contain a trace amount of THC (below 0.3%), this isn’t enough to cause toxicity in a dog. The symptoms of THC toxicity include vomiting, slow heartbeat, lethargy, excessive drooling, and paranoia.
If your dog is on any medication, let your vet know before buying CBD. The compound is known to interact with over 60% of pharmaceuticals, creating the risk of cross-drug interactions. A consultation with a qualified veterinarian will help you space out the dosage and timing for both substances to avoid these interactions.
Key Takeaways on Finding CBD for Dogs Near Me
As the CBD pet space is thriving, you’ll see more and more CBD for dogs popping up, be it somewhere near you or online. The variety spoils you for choice, including tasty treats, bacon-flavored CBD oils, capsules, and creams.
While you can find some decent CBD pet products in your local animal store, buying CBD for a dog online is much easier. Not only does it give you better prices in general, but it also provides you with access to hundreds of different products without leaving home.
No bouncing between pet stores, no interviews with the store’s owner — only a little hassle with the research.
When buying CBD for a dog online, make sure to check the hemp source, extraction method, brand reputation, and third-party lab testing. Only then can you ensure a safe purchase for your canine friend.
- Gamble, L. J., Boesch, J. M., Frye, C. W., Schwark, W. S., Mann, S., Wolfe, L., Brown, H., Berthelsen, E. S., & Wakshlag, J. J. (2018). Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Clinical Efficacy of Cannabidiol Treatment in Osteoarthritic Dogs. Frontiers in veterinary science, 5, 165. https://doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2018.00165 
- McGrath, S., Bartner, L. R., Rao, S., Packer, R. A., & Gustafson, D. L. (2019). Randomized blinded controlled clinical trial to assess the effect of oral cannabidiol administration in addition to conventional antiepileptic treatment on seizure frequency in dogs with intractable idiopathic epilepsy. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 254(11), 1301–1308. https://doi.org/10.2460/javma.254.11.1301 
- Corsetti, S., Borruso, S., Malandrucco, L., Spallucci, V., Maragliano, L., Perino, R., D’Agostino, P., & Natoli, E. (2021). Cannabis sativa L. may reduce aggressive behaviour towards humans in shelter dogs. Scientific reports, 11(1), 2773. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-82439-2 
Livvy is a registered nurse (RN) and board-certified nurse midwife (CNM) in the state of New Jersey. After giving birth to her newborn daughter, Livvy stepped down from her full-time position at the Children’s Hospital of New Jersey. This gave her the opportunity to spend more time writing articles on all topics related to pregnancy and prenatal care.
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
I don’t unremarkably comment but I gotta admit regards for the post on this special one : D.
Shop Our Pet CBD Products
Stress Releaf Medium/Large Breed Edibites – PB Carob
Peanut Butter & Carob Flavor
Supports Calm Behavior & General Wellness
- TOTAL CBD
- PET SIZE
- PET TYPE
- Soft Chew
- 180 mg
- Medium & Large
Skin and Paw Releaf
A soothing topical, lovingly created to help your family members smile again.
- TOTAL CBD
- PET SIZE
- PET TYPE
- 50 mg
- Dog & Cat
Hip & Joint Releaf Medium/Large Breed Edibites
Peanut Butter & Banana Flavor
Supports mobility & promotes healthy joints
- TOTAL CBD
- PET SIZE
- PET TYPE
- Soft Chew
- 180 mg
Daily Releaf 100mg Hemp Oil
Hemp Oil for Small Dogs and Cats
Supports Long-term Health
- TOTAL CBD
- PET SIZE
- PET TYPE
- 100 mg
- Dog & Cat
As seen in
Pet CBD Guide:
What You Need to Know
About CBD for Dogs
The mission of the Pet Releaf brand is to change what healthy means for pets. By providing the highest-quality pet CBD oil we are doing just that.
Grown at hemp farms
in the United States
Herbicide and Pesticide Free
From Seed to Sale, From Plant to Pet
The dedicated employees at Pet Releaf have made it a mission to change what healthy means for pets and deliver a “better way” to support common health challenges by using pet CBD oil. We view our pets as equal members of the family, and to us, that means providing them with products that may help support them in living a happy and comfortable life. At Pet Releaf, we manufacture and sell CBD for dogs, cats, and other animals because we believe in providing your pets with CBD products for a lifetime.
We believe in healing from the inside out and that starts with paying close attention to what exactly we are putting into our pets’ bodies. Our philosophy is that it’s not only important to start our pets on the right dietary regimen but also to incorporate extra outside elements to make them that much stronger.
Our pet CBD products, such as our very popular USDA Certified Organic Hemp Oils, are made from hemp oil extracted from hemp family farms in the United States. Through utilizing the entire hemp plant, extracting the oil using a supercritical CO2 method, and making products using all-natural ingredients, we have created human-grade products that provide positive results for animals.
With so many positive health benefits of pet CBD oil, we quickly learned that by taking advantage of the full spectrum of cannabinoids offered by the hemp plant, and not just CBD, Pet Releaf products are effectively activating your pet’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS). What happens when the ECS is turned on? It’s the only time 2-way communication (homeostasis) is happening within the body. Full spectrum CBD allows your pet’s brain to eliminate the guesswork on where their body needs more support.
When taking Pet Releaf CBD for pets, the body is able to tell the brain exactly where it’s needing more help and assistance. Because of this, Pet Releaf products may support a normal inflammatory and immune system response.