Side effects of product:
The terpene profile for Inclinium is as follows:
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an
anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory,
antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Trans-Nerolidol – Known for its floral, fruity aroma. Also effective as an antibacterial, antifungal and
• Inclinium offers a very balanced experience. Relaxing, yet energetic, patients
experience a powerful euphoria coupled with a heightened sense of awareness and
bouts of creativity, followed by increased appetite.
• This strain works well as a mood-enhancer, offering relief for those with depression,
ADD, ADHD and fatigue, while its relaxing effects help people with anxiety, i
nsomnia, and PTSD.
• Inclinium is primarily a pain-relief strain. Individuals who suffer from headaches,
migraines, chronic pain, back pain, neck pain, joint pain, muscle pain, inflammation,
fibromyalgia and arthritis will all find relief from this strain.
Inclinium is a proprietary version of Cold Creek Kush, offered by AgMedica. At 22.13% THC and 0.37% CBD, this is a very potent strain intended for advanced users. The THC intoxication will be quite significant, so do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using Inclinium.
AgMedica adheres to all licensing regulations. This ensures that their products are:
• Free of toxins and pesticides
• Free of microbes, fungi and other contaminants
• Free of heavy metals
Inclinium is derived from Cold Creek Kush, bred by T.H. Seeds in Colorado. It is an indica-dominant hybrid between Chemdawg 91 and MK Ultra.
This strain came into existence in the late 1990s. Part of its origins are simply based on luck, due to unusually favourable growing conditions. Its versatility for growing only compounds its appeal. Inclinium’s foundation, Cold Creek Kush, won the 2010 High Times Cannabis Cup under the “Indica” category.
Patients report a citrusy, “earthy” flavour with pine undertones.
Some patients report negative side effects when using Inclinium:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
• Paranoia (very rare)
• Anxiety (very rare)
• Headache (very rare)
AgMedica is a licensed Canadian medical marijuana producer and distributor. The company currently owns two facilities. The first, located in Chatham, is currently able to generate 6,000kg of marijuana every year, with plans to expand to over 26,000kg.
The second facility is still under production, with no disclosed location; however, once completed, it will provide 40,000kg of marijuana annually.
Inclinium is a proprietary version of Cold Creek Kush, offered by AgMedica. At 22.13% THC and 0.37% CBD, this is a very potent strain intended for advanced users. The THC intoxication will be quite significant, so do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using Inclinium. Patients report a citrusy, “earthy” flavour with pine undertones.