· I don’t feel comfortable sending my information over the internet or to someone’s cell phone. Is there another way I can get verified?
Yes, as long as they can prove age and residency.
Clones are $45 per pot of soil Teens are $85 per pot of soil Seeds are $10 each and come in packs of 5 for $50
You are allowed to get the Maximum amount allowed by the state that you are granted a license from.
You are allowed to get up to 6 plants per person or if you are with another resident of your house you can get the State Maximum amount of 12
· Does that include Clones, Teens, and Seeds?
· How much does everything cost and what are the bulk discounts?
If this is the case please call us right away to find out if for some reason your application got overlooked.
Unfortunately, there is not. To protect ourselves and to keep everything 100% legal ALL of our Patients and Residents that we work with must be verified before meeting or even discussing placing an order. · I have filled out the verification information but it’s been over 24 hours and I have not heard anything back yet. What should I do?
Clone guys massachusetts · Why do I have to buy pots of soil? I want to buy clones and teens! It is illegal to sell clones or teens! We sell you pots of soil and give you the clones or teens
4. NUTRIENTS Plants need mainstream (macro) nutrients AFTER the clones have rooted thoroughly into whatever you plant them in. Nutrients should be added at very minimal levels always, usually it is common practice to apply 1/4 of whatever your nutrient bottle recommends. Plants need different nutrients for vegetative cycle than for bloom cycle, a nitrogen rich diet will help best in vegetative stage. WITH NUTRIENTS USUALLY LESS IS BETTER.
Bulk discounts when you buy 12!
There is a minimum order of $100
MAXIMUM OF 2 STRAINS PER ORDER
NO DONATIONS OR ANYTHING OF MONETARY VALUE WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR CLONES!
3. SOIL VS HYDRO SOIL: More stable, HIGHLY Recommended for ALL GROWERS. Plants will utilize nutrients best and also use the least amount of nutrients. EASY TO MAINTAIN. Please plant your clones so that the cubes are as far down into the soil as possible because the top of soil is closer to light and will dry out faster than deeper down. Feeding with plain water is OK, pH 6.2 is ideal for most strains of cannabis grown in soil. Hydro : Complicated. Many confusing kinds of hydroponics and each method has different complications and issues. NOT RECOMMENDED. Electricity fails frequently during power outages, and this method is more susceptible to failure and plant loss. Many times even experienced growers are baffled when very vigorously growing babes unexpectedly wilt and die. If you decide to use this method please read more about pH, nutrients, deficiencies and other commonplace issues online and research it thoroughly. Feeding with plain water is NOT OK, pH 5.5 вЂ“ 5.8 is best for most strains of cannabis grown in a hydroponic environment.
1. CLONING вЂ“ WE ALREADY DID THIS PHASE FOR YOU! Clones should be stabilized enough to place about 4 вЂ“ 5 feet away from a HID light, or you can use florescent lights to help prevent accidental heat stroke.
We hope you have success in this adventure into medical marijuana gardening, and would like to briefly describe the standard process we recommend for initial care of our plants. This document is very important and will help you understand your warranty better and possible help to avoid unnecessary problems. Also this document has been broken up into segments, according to the part of the vegetative cycle your plants are in.
Discretion is important and we process all patient information securely using Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines. Our representatives have found this step to be the most confusing to new patients; it shouldnвЂ™t. Anyone licensed to cultivate cannabis is issued an State Registry ID card, which is formal consent allowing Patients and Caregivers to legally possess and cultivate medical marijuana.
5. BLOOM CYCLE Begin your plants in the bloom cycle when the desired size has been achieved. Cannabis will automatically begin to bloom when allowing the light schedule to reach approximately 12 hours on and 12 hours off, in nature this occurs gradually over a period of time. As long as the light schedule of cannabis is between 18 вЂ“ 24 hours, it will usually NOT flower and should remain in the vegetative stage. Many plants will try to adapt to this continual condition over time and may become unstable, as nature generally tries to find a way to survive. Plants usually do not suffer from light fluctuations or deficiencies if taken care of immediately, but if plants are continually stressed by unnatural light schedules or inadequate darkness during dark cycles, problems may occur. Hermaphroditism is a commonplace trait found in severely stressed out plants. It is natures way of adapting to chaos.
2. TRANSPLANTING & ROOTING ( MOST HAVE PROBLEMS AT THIS STAGE вЂ“ Please Read. ) First, your clones have been rooted with many beneficial elements necessary to the cloning process, and have enough nutrients stored up in the rockwool, root zone, and leaves to survive many weeks with ONLY PURE WATER FEEDINGSвЂ¦ Keeping this in mind, PLEASE avoid feeding nutrient doses to the plants during the first several days to first week after receiving them from us. REASON: Plants need to be deprived of nutrients during the initial rooting -process or else the vertical growth on the plant will begin without first rooting into the proper medium thoroughly. It is VERY BENEFICIAL to force the roots to work harder during the first several days until the plantвЂ™s roots penetrate the transplant medium thoroughly, whether your planting in soil OR hydro.
All Clones (10 days in Veg) come Rooted in our Proprietary Blend of Organic Super Soil (1/3 Gallon Pots) $45
All Teens (5 Weeks in Veg) come Rooted in our Proprietary Blend of Organic Super Soil (1 Gallon Pots) $85
Ordering Info WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE 401-484-0678 Ordering Info Discretion is important and we process all patient information securely using Health Insurance Portability and