Cedarstone Industry manufacturers and installs the most efficient, high-quality cannabis extraction equipment available and offers turnkey solutions for all. If you are currently searching for quality extraction and hemp oil processing equipment, you should definitely contact Cedarstone Industry today.
Cannabis Extraction Equipment
Cedarstone Industry has years of experience developing high-quality cannabis extraction equipment for operations of all sizes. Designed by our own in-house staff of engineers, our collection is built to outlast and outperform other cannabis oil extraction equipment on the market. We manufacture and install every facet of cannabis processing equipment you could need, including equipment for distillation, chromatography, crystallization, filtration, and drying. We also offer turnkey solutions for those looking to overhaul their efforts and who require a significant amount of cannabis extraction equipment.
Cannabis processing equipment carries out oil extraction by employing a number of major steps.
Extraction Major Steps
Extraction – During this process, biomass is placed inside extraction vessel with a solvent(Ethanol, C02, etc.) to remove soluble components, followed by filtration and separation process. The solvent then needs to be recovered from dry biomass, typically done with a centrifuge.
Centrifuge Extractor – Put biomass inside the rotor, fill the rotor with chilled ethanol, agitate the rotor barrel with biomass inside bidirectionally to extract, and then spin at high speed to get the extracted compound with ethanol.
Winterization – Separation of lipids from solution via solubility reduction via cold crashing followed by filtration. Typically done in beakers in a freezer, can also be accomplished in a filter reactor. This step can be skipped if initial extraction was done with pre-chilled solvent at a low temperature, such as -50 degree C.
Solvent Recovery – It is the step to separate cannabinoids from the solvent, typically via vacuum-assisted evaporation. Typically done in a Rotary Evaporator (RotoVap), Falling Film Evaporator (FFE), or Rising Film Evaporator (RFE)
Decarboxylation – Enrichment of THC or CBD content is typically performed. Quantities of non-psychoactive Δ9 (THCA) in the plant matter can be converted to THC by exposure to heat. Heat facilitates decarboxylation (a chemical rearrangement which expels carbon dioxide), transforming THCA to THC, CBDA to CBD.
Distillation – In this process, the separation of cannabinoids from impurities (Terpenes and plant material) via vacuum-assisted evaporation. Typically done on a Short Path Mantle based still (SPD, batch process) or a wiped/rolled film evaporator (WFE, continuous flow). The liquid or component is isolated by selective heating, vaporization, and condensation. Vacuum Distillation is the process that uses distillation under reduced pressure. Placing a liquid mixture under vacuum enables the distillation process to occur at a lower temperature. This lowers the liquid boiling point, increases the rate of distillation and reduces exposure of temperature-sensitive components.
Crystallization Reactor – The special process used to achieve very high purity CBD on a large scale without complex equipment. Dissolve the clear CBD oil that has already been winterized and distilled in near-boiling heptane or pentane and allow to cool slowly to grow crystallized CBD.
Chromatography – a method to isolate and purify cannabinoids, is often used in the cannabis industry to separate THC from CBD.
CBD Oil Processing Equipment
Are you on the market for quality and efficient industrial hemp extraction equipment? If you are, then you should check out the products and services that Cedarstone Industry has to offer. We take great pride in providing clients products and services that are both efficient and cost-effective. Additionally, thanks to or 20 years in the sanitary industry, we are capable of assuring high quality. We do so thanks to our complete line of manufacturing and quality control apparatus. Our CBD oil extraction systems are great for commercial purposes and will serve your business for many years to come. So when you are in search of excellent hemp oil processing equipment, you can rest easy knowing that you can count on us.
Ethanol Centrifuge Extractor
Our hemp oil processing equipment and services are great for clients in the cannabis industry, regardless if they are new to the industry or established institutions. The hemp and cannabis oil extraction equipment we offer will surely be of great service to you and your company. We strive to provide exceptional services, which we do by strictly following ASME stainless steel tank and fitting design standards. Our working culture is one of professionalism, honesty, and integrity. Above all, satisfying our clients when it comes to extraction methods, stainless steel brewing, mixing, and storage systems are our priority.
Cedarstone Industry’s Industrial Hemp Extraction Equipment
Our various types of hemp oil extraction equipment are great for the major steps of the extraction process. From precision extraction solutions to cannabis or hemp oil extraction systems, we got you covered. Here are some of the uses that our quality equipment can be used for:
- Extraction – During the cannabis oil extraction Process, companies will place biomass inside an extraction vessel with a solvent (Either ethanol or CO2) in order to filter out the soluble components. This process precedes the separation and filtration process.
Ethanol Extraction Vessel
- Centrifuge Extractors – One the biomass is put inside the rotor, you’ll fill the rotor with ethanol that is chilled, agitate the system’s rotor barrel with the biomass inside bidirectionally in order to extract, and then spin at very high-speeds in order to get the extracted compound with the ethanol.
- Distillation– In this process, companies will isolate a liquid or component by selective heating, vaporization, and condensation. The vacuum distillation used distillation under reduced pressure. By placing the liquid mixture under the vacuum, the distillation process is enabled to occur at lower temperatures. As a result, the liquid boiling point lowers, increasing the rate of distillation and also reducing the exposure of components that are temperature-sensitive.
-This process enriches THC or CBD content. The quantities of non-psychoactive THCA in the plant matter convert to THC when exposed to heat. The heat facilitates decarboxylation, transforming THCA to THC, CBDA, and CBD
- Crystallization Reactor – This is a process used in order to achieve high-purity CBD on large scales without the need for complex equipment. This process also dissolves the CBD oil that is already winterized and distilled in near-boiling heptane or pentane. It will then allow it to cool slowly in order to grow crystallized CBD.
- Chromatography – This is a method of isolating and purifying cannabinoids, it is often used in the industry to separate THC from CBD
Industrial Hemp Extraction Systems
If you are in need of efficient and cost-effective systems and equipment for extraction, then Cedarstone Industry is the company for you. As a leading manufacturer of hemp extraction equipment, we can definitely provide the hemp market with closed-loop low-pressure ethanol extraction products.
Our cannabis ethanol extraction systems are great for commercial producers and are great in terms of efficiency and cost-effectiveness. These systems are much more efficient than CO2 extraction systems. Our quality line of systems includes a series of hemp extraction, distillation, and crystallization equipment. Additionally, our systems offer extremely safe methods of extraction technology for hemp oil. The benefits of these systems are great for both the operator and the consumer and will provide great service to your business for many years to come.
The industry regards ethanol extraction systems as the standard-bearing method of extracting CBD for commercial purposes. Ethanol extracts oil-soluble compounds in addition to water. The systems extract specific terpenes and cannabinoids from cannabis at freezing temperatures. Consequently, the systems leave unwanted molecules like wax and lipids behind. Cedarstone Industry offers complete turnkey CBD extraction equipment and systems.
These systems come in 100L and up. Additionally, the turnkey systems come with the following items:
- A primary and a secondary ethanol tank
- An extraction tank
- Single Filter
- A storage tank for the extracted liquid
- An ethanol recovery concentrator
- Storage tank for the concentrated liquid
- A recycling ethanol storage tank
- Ethanol distillation tower
- Tank for concentrated ethanol
- Extract pump, concentrate pump
- Ethanol pump
As always, for any questions or concerns regarding our services, you should definitely contact us at your earliest convenience. Our friendly representatives are always ready to answer questions regarding any of our great services.
Hemp Centrifuge Extractors
In addition to the quality extraction systems we offer, we are also able to provide hemp centrifuge extractors for commercial uses. We offer batch production centrifuge extractor machines and equipment. Our machines are great for low-temperature ethanol and hemp extraction processes. Even more, these machines are great for easy operation, maintenance, and settings that will fit your specific purposes. Moreover, our machines are great for high-speed and safe operations. The features that come with our centrifuge extractors include:
- Equipment that complies to the latest standards, directives, and GMP requirements
- A completely modular design delivery, without the requirement of on-site installation
- Quality transmission and motor components enclosed for safety assurance
- A Siemens PLC and a touch screen
- An exterior stationary barrel that comes with a cooling jacket
- A fully configurable agitation time setting and speeds
- Comprehensive sealing structure design in order to achieve reliable sealing of the bearing
- Call us today to learn more about the features that come with our equipment
Contact Us Today
If you are ready to choose from our quality services and products, contact us at your earliest convenience. You can reach Cedarstone Industry by calling (281) 397-3700 or contacting us online. Moreover, you’ll be able to learn more about our Hemp Extraction Equipment by checking out our extracting gear.