The main terpenes are:
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-
inflammatory, anti-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other
plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural
stimulant (improves alertness).
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
CBD Kush is a balanced strain with almost equal parts THC and CBD. Containing 4.7-7.2% THC and 6.3-9.9% CBD, this strain is an excellent starting point for beginners or those who prefer little to no psychoactive effects. Although the THC levels are low and mitigated by CBD, intoxication (however brief) is possible. Users should see how this strain affects them before driving or operating heavy machinery.
Benefits of product:
Source of product: CBD Crew and Dutch passion,
Created by CBD Crew and Dutch passion, CBD Kush is a hybrid with mostly sativa properties. It is a cross between Kandy Kush (hybrid) and another unnamed CBD strain.
4.7-7.2% THC + 6.3-9.9% CBD
• CBD Kush is a primarily uplifting strain, its energizing benefits punctuated by a subtle,
mellow high that is barely noticeable, but enough for therapeutic effect. Users find that
CBD Kush offers calming effects while increasing energy, improving focus and uplifting
• Users with chronic pain, back pain, neck pain, joint pain, muscle pain, arthritis and
fibromyalgia will find relief with this strain. It is particularly effective at controlling
inflammation, due to the effects of limonene and CBD
• Limonene is a main terpene, offering anti-cancer properties. Patients with cancer should
consider this strain as an option for reducing the spread of tumour cells.
• Thanks to pinene, CBD Kush provides further anti-inflammatory effects. Additionally, it
helps sharpen the mind by creating energy, creativity and focus. This is tremendously
helpful for patients with depression or fatigue.
• CBD has its own list of benefits. It has been proven effective against severe epilepsy and
also shown to have anti-cancer properties, inhibiting tumour growth.
Side effects of product:
• Free of harmful organisms, such as bacteria and fungi
• No additional chemicals or contaminants
CBD Kush Strain Name: CBD Kush Strain Type: Sativa THC Maximum: tbd THCA: tbd THC: 7.2% CBD Maximum: tbd CBDA: tbd CBD: 9.9% CBN: