Recipe courtesy of: Chris Scully, owner Vaped.ca
- 1 pound Tuscan kale
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large pot over medium heat, melt the cannabutter and regular butter together. Add the flour and whisk well for 3 to 5 minutes, while the mixture cooks.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a medium pot over high heat, bring the milk just to a boil.
- 4. Slowly add the heated milk to the butter-flour mixture, whisking to incorporate well. Add the salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper, and continue to cook until the mixture reaches a boil. Remove from the heat, stir in the cooked penne and cheeses, saving 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese for the topping.
- 5. Pour the penne mixture into a greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Combine breadcrumbs with the remaining Parmesan and the 1 tablespoon melted cannabutter and sprinkle on top of the penne. Bake 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
Feb 6, 2014 2:00 PM EST
Marijuana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup cannabutter
- 1/3 cup sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Salt (1-2 pinches)
Yield: 8 servings at 1 ounce each
- 6 or 7 canned pineapple slices, drained
- 12 tablespoons (1 ½ sticks) cannabutter, at room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 1/8 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 /½ tablespoons dark rum
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 6 or 7 maraschino cherries
–Written by Kristin Colella for MainStreet
Pot can be cooked, baked or sprinkled into your favorite foods for a tasty, spacey meal—just be sure to purchase it legally and enjoy at your own risk.