- Overall, buyers say, that the jackhammer weighs 32 pounds with the bit weighing an additional 4 pounds. Reviewers say that, in general, this is a stable demolition tool hammer that is well assembled, worked for several hours on end without issue, and is easy to oil and replace parts on.
- On the downside, some buyers told us that the cord is a bit too short- you’ll want to invest in a heavy-duty extension cord to supplement it and it’s relatively heavy, though on average this is a relatively lightweight electric jackhammer.
- Another reviewer advises the new buyers to familiarize themselves with how to effectively operate one of these tools before blasting away at their project. In essence, this reviewer advised it be used on concrete that is 1 inch to 5 inches thick- any more than that and it will be a bit of a struggle to get the job done.
- Another plumber we spoke with says that he took the chance purchasing this option as opposed to renting a more expensive industrial-strength unit and was pleasantly surprised by its ability to demolish reinforced concrete.
- Another reviewer concurs saying that his local hardware supply store rented units for $100 a day, and since his project took him three days to complete, having invested in this option save him money and now he has a spare jackhammer to use whenever the need arises.
- Indeed, the manufacturers describe its 11 amp motor as providing 45 impact joule pumps, which provides powerful concrete impact.
The package also includes a heavy-duty carrying case with wheels and a handle for easy transport, one bull point chisel, one flat chisel, one oil bottle, two carbon brushes, three hex wrenches, protective gloves, and a manual.
A happy user mentions that he used the electric jackhammer to dig holes through solid rocks and that even though he used it continuously, it didn’t show any signs of overheating.
The demolition jackhammer measures 13.8” x 31.1” x 8.3”, and it features a 2200-watt motor, a weight of 35 pounds, and 1900 impacts per minute. The package also includes a 1-1/8-inch bull point chisel, a 1-1/8-inch flat chisel, a blow molded case, and gloves. It’s suitable for concrete, brick, block, tile stucco, oil chimney and more.
Top5Reviewed is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The second electrical demolition jackhammer we took a look at was manufactured by Neiko. The manufacturer says that it provides 11.3 amps at 1,800 impact beats per minute designed to break up brick, concrete, and earth. It includes an auxiliary handle that can swivel 360° and is fitted with a grip engineered for comfort and a non-slipping hold.
This demolition jack hammer offered by XtremepowerUS is well-designed, light, affordable and an excellent choice for your DIY projects. Users love the price, but some do note that that the instruction manual is hard to comprehend.
The 35 lb. XtremePowerUS Jackhammer comes in either 2,200 or 2,800 watt options, both providing 1,900 Impacts Per Minute (55j). It ships with a carrying case, a 1-1/8″ flat chisel and a 1-1/8″ bull point chisel.
This heavy-duty electric jackhammer offered by XtremepowerUS is well-made, powerful and suitable for demolition, trenching, chipping, and breaking holes. Users love the high-quality design and the price, but some do note that there is no oil included in the package.
Electric Jackhammer Reviews: We examined 5 of the best-selling electric-powered jackhammers. Click and see which is our favorite!
- Offers unique hammering settings
- Superior designing
- Suitable to use for long hours
This is one of the most top jackhammer equipment which we will offer you right now. This model has been adjusted with the highest quality manufacturing along with the ergonomic designing that makes it so much impressive.
It has a strong motor with 2000W power access. No matter whatsoever surface you are working; the machine makes you offer with swiveling handle. Furthermore, the machine has no overheating issues.
It is much versatile which you can install at any place you want. To work over tangling tasks, this machine provides an extended power cord setting. Anti-vibration features bring stable performance in the whole task.
If you are planning to remove the tiles or thinking about repairing your walls, then this is the best product to make your task effortless. This is a reliable heavy-duty machine that can be used for different tasks.
If you are in search of the small jackhammer, choosing this product is the best option for you. This whole hammer machine is exceptionally ergonomic in design. It is exceptional in its performance.
This is another fantastic jackhammer tool which you should be buying right now. It is complete heavy-duty based equipment that is providing excessive power to the concrete walls. By using this machine, you can easily break down hard objects or surfaces. Its weight is around 40 pounds.
Top 10 Best Electric Jack Hammers in 2020 Do you sometimes find issues to break down the concrete in small pieces? On different levels, concrete is one of the prime necessities that is used in