6. Check with your doctor about possible broken ribs.
14. Robin arrives at her favorite spot in the city and finds the secret final page of The Playbook… the last play you’ll ever run.
2. Choose the completely wrong moment to make a drunken move after hanging out at a strip club… and get shot down on purpose.
9. After Patrice “finds” The Playbook, have your first “big fight.”
7. Pretend to be dating Patrice.
1. Admit to yourself that you still have feelings for this girl.
10. Prove your loyalty to Patrice by burning The Playbook, and actually burn it. You don’t need it anymore.
8. Wait until Robin inevitably breaks into your place to find The Playbook and show it to Patrice, which you’ll monitor via the hidden cameras you have in your apartment.
I Am Awesome
BreZ: I asked you to help with the news blog, not my clothing style.
Barney: This battle is between two Blockbuster Directors. That is all.
Barney: “Vengeance is a dish best served burned”. This battle will be published on April 14th no matter what, so if the waiting for the verses for the first battle takes too long, this will be the first battle of the season instead. This is also the kind of battle you could see on Legion’s series.
You got a beer? I’m gonna need a buzz if I want to get through this. *BreZ passes along a beer*
Barney: You just said it yourself, it’s old,
Barney: Fine, then how about Rap Battles of Awesomeness!
I suggest something like Legendary Rap Battles!
Barney: What the hell are you wearing? Didn’t I tell you to suit up!?
BreZ: Yeah, what’s your point?
BreZ: Cowabunga everyone, welcome to my news post for my second season of BreZ Rap Battles, my guest should arrive any minute now.*ding dong* That should be him. Barney: What the hell are you wearing? Didn’t I tell you to suit up!?